In line with Burgundian traditions, the Nicolas-Jay Confrérie represents a close-knit community of Oregon wine lovers.
We invite you to join us in discovering the captivating style of the Willamette Valley, while honoring the traditional winemaking of Burgundy. The Confrérie promises access to our single-vineyard and limited-release wines, invitations to exclusive events across the country, and personally curated visits to our Dundee Estate.
Come with us (vien avec nous) and be part of the journey. Read more about our Confrérie (wine club) membership benefits below.
Confrérie Membership Benefits
· Guaranteed allocation of all single vineyard bottling
· Priority access to new releases & large format bottling
·Flat rate Ground and Express rates for all wine club shipments
·Invitation to our annual Confrérie Weekend Celebration
· Annual allocation of Domaine Méo-Camuzet wines (optional)
· Invitations to events at our Estate and across the United States
· Complimentary tastings hosted at our Dundee Estate
·Customized allocations welcomed
Two cases Annually
Spring | Single-Vineyard Pinot Noir Release
Fall | L’Ensemble Pinot Noir Release
Pricing: $1,120 (Fall 2022)
Complimentary ground shipping on club releases and all additional purchases of six bottles and more throughout the year
$50 Flat rate Express shipping throughout the year
Domaine Méo-Camuzet Allocations
Optional allocation of Domaine Méo-Camuzet : Released Fall 2022